May 19, 2009

Module 5: Info-Communication Concepts

I am concerned. In the last few hours I have been trying to get the correct URL for my concept assignment.
Blogger is very, very slow. I emailed the url to myself but it asks for a username and password. I checked the settings and it is set to allow everyone to access it.
I ended up copying everything into a word document, just in case.
Just panicking ... time is running out.
I also keep getting this message to convert to the new blogger. I tried it but got lost and will not bother until I finish this unit.
It took me hours to finish the concepts post. I started putting it straight to my blog, and figured that if I indented using the bullets, it would be fine. That did not work. I then use Word then notepad, that did not work. I should have known better by now.
The info in the assessments section differs to the submit assignment and again different to the DB discussion about the topic.
Not sure where I got this anymore... quotes of two lines or less should be in quotation marks(non italic)
then quotes longer than two lines should be indented (non italics) etc...
then in the DB it says to use italics as we cannot have indent paragraphs in blogger.
I think I got there eventually.
THe other problem is that my concepts post links from my main blog to my communications blog, where I store all the info...I could not work out how to point to the concepts assignment .... wherever I tried the URL did not work.
So I ended putting everything in my main blog. Voila....
Please click here to read more.