Mar 17, 2009

Module Two - Frustrations

The last couple of hours have been very taxing. Blogger was slow, I lost my image and post and ended up having to redo my email task. I had the infamous red/yellow message. I removed all the formatting an started again for the 3 time. The 'more' links do not work, and throws you back to the beginning of the page when you access it.
It must be my lucky day.
About 'emails', you love them and you hate them.
If you don't take control they control you. I have learnt as much since starting this unit.
Emails have so many advantages but if you are not able to stay in control then they will be your worst nightmare.

1 comment:

Fi said...

It looks like you're getting there Renee....I've managed to read the outline for module 2 but haven't had the chance to start it (work got in the way...shame about that!)You're dong well! Fi.