Mar 6, 2009

March 8, 2009 - Realisation

I realise now that I should have had several posts and not one long one, and most importantly to name each post.
My whole blog is a bit of a mess but I hope to get there eventually.
As I use MSWord most of the time, I thought it would be easier to type my blog in Word then copy and paste.
Unfortunately it does not work as I had hoped. I also wanted to have a copy as a backup, just in case I were to lose my blog. I guess this is not necessary.
I also tried to be more creative and less booring, as advised by my tutor, Peter. I ended up renaming the blog from 'ReneeLearningLog' to 'ReneeLearningLots' and in the process copied the wrong one on the discussion board. Guess what? Peter could not access it !>$#@!^

1 comment:

Peter Fletcher said...

But I'm here now and you're doing just great. Wanna know a secret? I've NEVER backed up my personal research blog - ever! I figure Google has a big, big server farm that's unlikely to fall over. There's bigger and better things to worry about. So keep doing what you're doing. If you do, you're going to pass with flying colours.